If you would like to stay in one of our properties you can visit the property page of your chosen cottage on this website and use the availability calendar to book and pay securely online with your debit or credit card. Alternatively, if you prefer call 01969 663559 for friendly advice, check availability or to reserve your chosen cottage with Nadine or Joanne and pay immediately by debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cheque, please complete and return a Booking Form, which can be emailed on request or found in our brochure, along with the appropriate amount.
On receipt of your payment we will send you confirmation of the booking showing the remaining balance owing, and a receipt for your deposit. The balance is due four weeks prior to the date of arrival. If the booking is taken within four weeks of arrival then full payment must be made at the time of booking. Please carefully read through our Booking Conditions, detailed below, paying particular attention to number 7 which outlines the conditions and procedure in the unfortunate event of holiday cancellation. For peace of mind we strongly advise you to purchase Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
1. Country Hideaways acts entirely as a booking agency on behalf of the holidaymaker. Once a holiday confirmation has been issued the contract is between the holidaymaker and the property owner.
2. The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the property and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. All damages and breakages are the holidaymakers responsibility and their cost shall be refundable on demand.
3. Pets are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture and are not to be left in the property unattended at any time. If pets are exercised within the boundary of the property, i.e. the garden, they must be on a lead at all times. Before final departure all traces of pet occupation must be removed from both inside and outside of the property.
4 The number of persons using the holiday property is not to exceed the maximum number stated in the brochure. A travel cot can be provided for children aged up to 24 months.
5. Country Hideaways cannot under any circumstances accept any liability for any loss of life, personal injury, sickness, loss, damage or accident to personal property howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday, to the tenant or any member of the party or invited guest.
6. A £6.00 booking fee plus £90.00 deposit per property per week or short break shall be payable to Country Hideaways. The balance shall be payable 4 weeks before the commencement of the holiday. If the holiday is booked less than 4 weeks from the commencement date then the full holiday payment shall be made to Country Hideaways.